Gender Intersect Facebook
Gender Intersect is a hub for trans and gender-independent folks to come together to find support and community here in Guelph and the surrounding area. The group operates in conjunction with Out On the Shelf and ARCH and hosts monthly meet-ups every third Monday of the month from 7-9pm, as well as a variety of other events.
Zoom meeting info can be found at our facebook group linked above.
Members and participants must adhere to the group’s shared values. These values include:
- Creating a space that is welcoming of people of all races, ethnicities, genders, sexualities, gender expressions, body types, abilities and ages. Harassment and discrimination will not be tolerated,
- Allowing others to define their own identities and to speak for themselves,
- Striving to be aware of our own prejudices and how our words affect others,
- Respecting the privacy of others by maintaining confidentiality of conversation within the group,
- Meeting in a space that is physically and financially accessible;
- Being accountable to our membership through open dialogue.
Facilitators: Finn Stuart-Seabrook, and Eliza Horning