Rainbow Crafters is a social group that operates under Out On The Shelf and meets the second Monday of every month from 7-9pm. The group connects crafters of all sorts whom identify with the Guelph-Wellington's LGBTQ2+ community.
Members and participants must adhere to the group’s shared values. These values include:
- Respecting ourselves and others,
- Practicing confidentiality,
- Being inclusive, friendly, and non-judgmental,
- Being aware of the space and the time that we take up,
- And always keeping in mind that we can disagree but still get along.
Participants should expect casual and light conversations, friendly faces, understanding, respect, and no pressure in a laid-back environment. We also welcome all participants to share their questions, suggestions, and feedback to the group page on Facebook, in a private message to either of the facilitators, or via a private conversation with either of them.
Facilitators: Meg Wilson and Jaye Crawford